THINGS I'M INTO THIS WEEK.
- •THE WIND + THE WAVEI am a new fan. Folky tendencies, kinda reminds me of Neko Case at times. Beautifully written, and catchy tunes.
- •UNPLANNED ROAD TRIPSI heart Savannah so much.
- •GIRLS WEEKENDSThese are new to me honestly. I've been with my husband for a decade and only recently started taking mini vacations without him. It is a different dynamic, I appreciate it.
- •FALL IS COMINGAlthough I'm not ready to say goodbye to the warm days of summer, I can smell Autumn in the air and it's exciting. Cool enough in the evenings to hangout on the porch to read😊. Squash in the grocery stores🙌. I also love it when it rains!
- •WESTBROOK KEY LIME PIE GOSEThe perfect balance of citrus, sour, a touch of sweet. It was very difficult to find for a while. I had some inside information to lead me to getting 2 cases of it. I got stopped at the register and the manager had to approve of this lol. I had already asked the floor beer manager how many I could buy and he told me "if it's on the shelf you can have it." I bought the rest haha. And half of the entire shipment they got in 🙌. Not sorry at all! This is the unicorn beer of summer 2016.
- •Packing for our trip! Leaving for Paris/Tuscany on Friday❤️Trying to read as many blogs as I can!!Suggested by @cvlop61