HAVING A BAD DAY? ME TOO. LET'S SNAP OUT OF IT.
I woke up knowing today was going to be shitty. I don't know how, but I just knew. I was super anxious until some bad news came in, and now I'm just a little bummed. A project I was really rooting for didn't go forward. Here's how I'm dealing, please ADD SUGGESTIONS for pulling yourself out of a funk:
- •Called my best friend. She doesn't live in the same city but an hour on the phone was the closest I could get to a hang out.
- •Watched 1/2 hour comedies in bed.
- •Finally made myself get up and do a few productive things around the house, even though they were the last thing I wanted to do.
- •Was still anxious (I must be psychic) so I took a Xanax.
- •Decided work on a painting. My husband came home and found my choice of studio (my kitchen floor) rather odd. His teasing helped.
- •Talked to Matt (husband) about said anxiety.
- •Now we're hanging out trying to pick fun movies or something to do and I am just blank. Any suggestions? How do you dig yourself out?