MISTAKES I MADE IN THE 1990S THAT STILL HAUNT ME
- •Over-plucking my eyebrowsThat's some permanent damage. I've used many a growth serum so they're at least normal now and still one bald spot remains. Sadly I will never be able to rock Cara Delevingne brows.
- •Never telling my 9th grade crush that I ❤️ed himI mean, probably nothing would have happened, but come on, he should know.
- •Over-layering my hairNow this concept terrifies me.
- •Buying anything from The Gap/Old Navy just cuz it was on saleAt some point I woke up and realized half my wardrobe was a bland pastel shirt that I didn't even like/had quickly stained and only purchased because it was $12.
- •Driving through my neighbor's garage doorTo quote Cher Horowitz, "You try driving in platforms."