QUIRKS I'M THINKING OF ADOPTING
On 1st glance I'm kind of your standard waspy girl, so to help stand out, here are some idiosyncrasies I may assume. But only for staffing seasons. Then I'm back to pale, sarcastic-yet-optimistic.
- •Parading around in a collection of bizarre hatsSomething I haven't attempted to pull off since Blossom was on the air.
- •Referring to people as my "mates"Unless you count that ancestor on the Mayflower, I am not remotely British. Pure apple pie.
- •Wearing excessive amounts of eyelinerPeople will think I'm "eccentric" & "mysterious."
- •Spontaneously entering a meditative stateDuring meetings. I'll be so deep.
- •Introducing my writing partner, Mr. Toad, an actual frogHe has a real eye for character.
- •Pretending to have just "jetted in" from various exotic localesAs proven by my uneven tan (burn) lines & not having "American dollars" on hand to pay for drinks at this meeting (does Coffee Bean accept the Kyat?).
- •Leaving Execs with a party favorEither a single sparkler OR one of many actual party favors I have received over the years. Which one will depend on how much I enjoyed THEIR company.
- •Constantly discussing my deep commitment to "cultivating a culture of gratitude"J/k I wouldn't want to be in a room 12 hours a day with any of these people 😱. Except the lady handing out sparklers, she's alright.