TV SHOWS TO NETFLIX
Only succumb to these if you're willing to lose days at a time. And yes, I love those Brits.
- •The FallSerial killer on the loose? Are they really showing us this? Holy shit, this is f--ing graphic! Who is doing Gillian Anderson's makeup? When will they catch him????
- •BroadchurchDead little boy found on beach of small town. Everyone has a secret! Who did it & while we're dishing, what's yours?!
- •Better Off TedMy favorite office comedy you never watched! So brilliant. Portia de Rossi is hilarious; she should be cast in everything.
- •Unbreakable Kimmy SchmidtComedy from Tina Fey & Robert Carlock. You'll love D'Fwan from 30 Rock as Kimmy's roommate & the underlying "you-can-survive-anything" theme.
- •House of CardsObviously.
- •Orange is the New BlackSeason 3 coming in June! The final sequence of the second season is so unbelievably satisfying.
- •Sherlock4 words: Benedict Cumberbatch Martin Freeman. It doesn't take too long to catch up - 3 episodes, 3 seasons. & the ladies are endearing as well.
- •Mad MenIt's never too late.
- •Peaky BlindersI add this and Happy Valley to everyone's Netflix list BUT THAT PROVES HOW AWESOME THEY ARE. Watch and thank me later.Suggested by @mandi
- •BloodlineSuggested by @samboyd
- •Buffy the Vampire SlayerOh hey, look what else Netflix has now! If you missed it the first time, trust me when I tell you it's one of the best written shows ever. Personal faves include "Hush" (S4 E10) "The Zeppo" (S3 E13) "Once More, with Feeling" (S6 E7)
- •Peep ShowBritish comedy, not an actual peep show. Sorry boys.Suggested by @kstraw
- •FireflySmart, funny, exciting. And that's just the opening credits.Suggested by @EricElkins