- •Every month make sure to test smoke alarm batteries
- •Every three months review your First Aid/CPR/AED skills at our online refresher center: http://rdcrss.org/Refresher
- •Every 56 days donate blood!Note: Blood (whole blood) can be donated every 56 days. Platelets can be donated every 7 days, up to 24 times per year. See redcrossblood.org for additional qualifications and information.
- •Twice a year practice your home fire escape planYou can make one here: http://rdcrss.org/EscapePlan
- •Twice a year Turn and Test!Test/replace smoke alarm batteries and turn your clocks an hour ahead or behind.
- •Twice a year check and restock if needed your emergency kit's food, water, and medicine supply.See our last list for things you need in your emergency kit!
- •Every two years take a First Aid/CPR/AED course to keep your certification currentYou can sign up for a course in your area by visiting our website: http://rdcrss.org/Class
- •Every 10 years replace your smoke alarm