Tweets in my drafts
And why I'm too scared to actually tweet them
- •Self deprecation teetering the line of crying for help (which I'm absolutely not) Also there's a HIMYM reference I've been meaning to tie in.
- •Proof the tweet before isn't a cry for help at all, just a funny-bc-it's-true joke. I have too many conservative friends that would object to my use of the middle finger emoji as well as "HYFR" but maybe one day I'll be brave enough!
- •No wifi on the plane to Hawaii so this sat in my drafts for ~2 months. I barely remember it as I was drunk & also on anxiety meds bc I'm a shit flyer. But it's true, @bjnovak did assist in my survival!
- •Then again maybe it shouldn't (in some cases) bc it's triggering. So I've refrained from pressing 'tweet'
- •I saw him two weekends later and I think we avoided each other? To be fair he may not have actually seen me...
- •I'm not a fisher of compliments and don't want anyone to interpret this as such. However it would be relatable so I'm work-shopping it
- •See above. Also work-shopping this one. It's honestly my least favorite form of cardio but I have to keep up the facade that I am apathetic to like a totally cool and acceptable degree