5 photos on my phone, chosen at random
I'm not much of a photographer, but I'll screenshot things all day long.
- •A late night conversation with my hippie sister-in-law.She eats the strangest things. We went to a party at her house once, where she served a flourless, sugarless cake. I know. Flourless and sugarless is not a cake. It is an abomination.
- •I was having a crappy day Friday.This was just how I felt, people are just full of surprises. But now that I'm thinking about it, I'm nice to my fat ass cat, and he bites me with no warning when the mood strikes him, so this is kind of a lie.
- •Again with the bad day Friday.
- •My tiny kittenMy youngest daughter is eight, and she is the funniest person who lives on this planet. This was last week at the doctor's office when she had strep throat. She just learned to raise one eyebrow.
- •Matthew 6:34I think. I know it was Matthew. Anyway, I saved this at church because I really liked that last line, "Today's trouble is enough for today". Ain't that the truth, child.