The posters of boys covering my walls while growing up in the early 90s
- •Mark Paul GosslarThere was this poster of Zach Morris himself on a red scooter at the Ames and I HAD to have it! I told my parents I didn't want anything else for Xmas when we were in the store and I knew they were doing xmas shopping that night so when we left and I didn't see it in the bags as I was loading the car I threw a serious shit fit for like a week. I did end up with the poster on Xmas morning and it was on my wall for a solid 2 years before I saw Terminator 2...... .
- •Edward FurlongThis was not a crush, this was an obsession. It was all about that messy skater haircut! I had a T2 sleeping bag with his face on it and a T2 John Connor action figure. But then he hooked up with his on set tutor who was like a hundred years older than him and I was like fuck him!!!
- •Balthazar GettyAgain the messy skater hair. I was constantly finding pics of him in magazines at the doctors and dentist office and I would always ripe them out and worry I was going to get busted for stealing a stupid page out of an out of date magazine that no one cared about
- •Leonardo DicaprioThe messy skater hair had a serious hold on me and those eyes! I remember reading an article in Sassy magazine (note to self...next list must be reasons I miss Sassy) where he said he didn't like the actress model type and prefered a more low maintenance down to earth kinda girl. That was a bunch of bullshit
- •Luke PerryThe only thing cuter than messy skater hair? Over styled James Dean hair with side burns!!!! Dylan McKay was the coolest!
- •Kiefer SutherlandThis one was pretty random. I started crushing on him when I was 11 after seeing him in Flatliners. He wore a gold chain in that movie so of course I "borrowed" a gold chain from my mom and wore it all through the 5th grade like a tacky love sick idiot