EXCUSES TO HAVE ONE MORE DRINK AT A PARTY
For when you're like, "Wait, is this a good idea?...I'm just gonna have one more."
- •The cups are actually pretty small, so those first two drinks were really equivalent to one drink.
- •Someone might do a toast, and my glass is empty.
- •It's not like I have to work tomorrow.
- •This could be my last opportunity to have this wondrous spicy jalapeño cucumber lemon gin hipster creation.
- •Wow, it's only 10:30! Of course I can have another.
- •I paid for the Uber, so I might as well get my money's worth.
- •To my significant other: Let's just split one more drink?
- •I'll also have a glass of water, so they'll basically cancel each other out.
- •I mean, it's only 11:30.
- •To my significant other: What if we split another?
- •That last drink was like half ice anyway.
- •She insists on getting me a refill. It would be rude to turn it down.
- •It's not like I'm doing shots like those people over there...wait, is that Jello?