MY FAVORITE LUNCH PLACES IN AND AROUND HOLLYWOOD
- •Mendocino Farms (WeHo)If anyone else has eaten more Spicy Lemongrass Steak Bahn Mi sandwiches than I have, I would love to meet you.
- •Hoy-Ka (Sunset)Order the Hoy-Ka noodle soup with chicken and the egg roll appetizer. The pad ka prao and drunken noodles are also amazing, but that soup, you guys...
- •Fat Sal's (Highland)Do it.
- •The Carving Board (Sunset)People on Yelp were all, "Omg these cookies are bomb" and "best. cookies. ever." and I was like, "Ugh, hyperbole," but then I tried them, and they really are the best cookies of all time. I'd also recommend the grilled cheese and tomato soup.
- •Sidewalk Grill (Los Feliz)Fabulous Mediterranean food.
- •Home (Los Feliz)Adorable. Chicken Parmesan on point.
- •Ricky's Fish Tacos (East Hollywood)The shrimp and fish tacos are both awesome.
- •Tatsu Ramen (Melrose)Yum.
- •La Número Uno (Vine)Usually, businesses that have to call themselves wonderful are anything but. However, their tacos and quesadillas are awesome and so cheap!
- •Community (Los Feliz)I just found this place and have only been once, but I have confidence it belongs on this list.