PEOPLE I'VE BEEN TOLD I LOOK LIKE
- •A boyIt was first grade and I had short hair. Kids are great, aren't they?
- •A rabbit3rd grade with a slight overbite and disproportionately large front teeth.
- •Michelle TrachtenbergThis is the longest running. I used to hear that I looked like Harriet the Spy, then Ice Princess a decade later. Everyone from friends to strangers to my aunt and uncle.
- •My sisterMost people who know one of us and meet the other for the first time. I'm always the happiest to hear this one. 💕
- •Alyson HanniganWhen my hair was super red.
- •A Disney PrincessMy eyes are large, my skin is pale, and I read books?
- •Kate from LOSTI adore Evangeline Lilly, but I think it was just my 2010 hair.
- •Anna Kendrick"You look a lot like that girl from Pitch Perfect," a customer at my pharmacy told me. "Fat Amy," I thought knowingly, but asked, "Which one?" "The one with that song on the radio with the cups." Anna Kendrick. I think it's the teeth.
- •Amy Adams"Has anyone ever told you that you look like Amy Adams?" a friend asked after seeing American Hustle. Only in my dreams. I can see the resemblance of the paleness and hair color, but I really think it's the teeth again.
- •A prostitute"When can I get a date?" asked the random guy angrily as he walked by, assuming he'd be rejected by even this semi-attractive hooker. All I did was wear a skirt and get into my husband's car.
- •A vampireThis past weekend because my pupils are unusually large we were at a place with a blacklight. Sorry, no vampire picture. My eye is a weird color here because my contact lens absorbed yellow eye drops.