Quick wedding for under $3000
My daughter's getting married Oct 9, and she's put together a wedding for 100 for under $3,000!
- •1. Check with the local Parks and Recreation Center n select a site. Many are free!
- •2. Buy a friend's wedding dress for $100; take to local HS home economics dept and have them alter it for you!
- •3. Select chicken salad as an entree!
- •4. Get a pretty sm round cake from a local grocery, and have them decorate it for you as your cake.
- •5. Cupcakes for everyone else!
- •Pick flower arrangements from Pinterest.
- •Get vases, bottles, etc for flowers from yard sales, consignment stores, n flea markets.
- •Twigs and Pine cones for decorations and to go with flowers!
- •Hair done by a local beauty school.
- •Check EBay for head pieces.
- •Guys wear beige pants n white shirts. Ties can vary.
- •Pick a color. Brides maids can wear any dress they have in that color.
- •Vistaprint for invitations! Or calligraphy 1 invite and copy!
- •Everyone has cell phones with cameras. Ask attendees to take the pics n share them with you. Then use "Free Prints" to make a book!
- •Relax n enjoy your day!