Thoughts that keep me up at night
Episode IV: part one
- •Are mini-horses a breed of horse or are they just horses with dwarfism?Hear me out... So could a mustang or a bronco (also, these could be confused for cars and/or football teams) be a mini horse if it had dwarfism or are you just born mini?
- •Do animals in other countries have internal monologues with the accent/language of that country?I would assume a cow in the south of Spain grazes to the tune of its own thoughts in the Spanish language. Or! Even better... It moo's with a Spanish accent.
- •I hope Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson is as nice as he seems in the mediaHonestly, it would be devastating to find out he's anything but the nicest person.
- •Does the pen-pal that I stopped writing to in the second grade think that I forgot about him? Is he still waiting for a reply?I'm sorry, Raul! I was 7 and had a very short attention span. If you're reading this, I'm fine, how are you?
- •(More animal theories) Do my cats miss me when I'm gone?I'm honestly not sure if they think I'm anything but the feeder and petter. "Hello humanoid. I hadn't noticed you were gone. Use those fleshy paws to pour food into my royal dish and pet my posterior... I plot your death while you sleep." - Walter the cat: keeper of the stairs//destroyer of worlds