To me, happiness is...
Hi, I'm Andrea and this is my first list! Here's what makes me happy, in no particular order.
- •Our new house! We moved in this past February and have been working on decorating and cleaning up the backyard. Once it's done it will be amazing.
- •My cats. I'm an animal lover and my two cats, Olivia and Mischa, are my children. They are very spoiled. I never thought I would be a crazy cat lady, but it happened and I'm ok with it.
- •Television. I'm a tv addict. Need a new show suggestion? Ask me. Some of my favorites include The Walking Dead, Games of Thrones, and Orphan Black.
- •Good pizza. Enough said. Other food too, but pizza is the way to my heart.
- •Online shopping. I may or may not have a problem. In my defense, it's warm and I need/want new clothes and we need stuff for the new house.
- •My fiancé, Colin. He can be such a fool sometimes, but he's great. We did some demo in the backyard yesterday and he wore a hazmat suit, which scared the shit out of our cat Olivia. This is him trying to track her down for a hug. She was not into it.
- •Stephen Colbert. I love him and his sense of humor.
- •A clean house. Once I'm done with this list I have to start cleaning the house. Not always a fun task, but I'm always happy with the result.
- •Naps on a lazy Sunday.