THE PLIGHT OF A STAR WARS NERD TRYING NOT TO APPEAR TOO NERDY
I'm seeing Star Wars with a guy I met at a wedding a while. It could be just a friend thing or a more than thing. Either way new person. And I'm a huge Star Wars nerd and I don't want to scare hum
- •Opting for rebel alliance socks instead of my looking for love in Alderaan places shirt.The pun game is too strong for the beginning of whatever.
- •Wearing my hair down even though I'm super good at braiding it like Leia on Hoth
- •Not bringing up Mara Jade even though she's my absolute favorite character and I hate that she's not canon any more.
- •Basically the whole expanded universe not being canon.
- •I mean Leia had a lightsaber
- •Her son was a Sith Lord
- •Han won a planet for Leia because he thought he wasn't worthy of her.
- •Tenel Ka!
- •Though no expanded universe means Anakin Solo doesn't die…
- •See that tangent is exactly what I'm worried about.
- •And if any character from the original trilogy dies I'm going to cry. Hard. Inconsolable.