My favorite albums of 2015
These are my favorite albums of last year.
- •Sprained Ankle - Julien BakerThe beautiful, minimal debut solo album from Julien Baker. It's heartbreaking in all the best ways.
- •Hope Fading Nightly - TellisonA solid British indie rock album without a single bad track.
- •Pale Horses - mewithoutYouPossibly the album that best demonstrates the things that make mewithoutYou a great band. Many biblical references run throughout.
- •Every Open Eye - CHVRCHESOne of the best electro-pop albums I've heard with plenty of musical variety.
- •Carry The Fire - Dustin KensrueA solo album from Thrice's lead singer. Kensrue explores a variety of personal themes supported by his strong songwriting ability.