THE STAR WARS SERIES AS RANKED BY MY DAD
I asked my dad to rank the Star Wars series and he had some hot takes
- 1.Star Wars IV: A New Hope "Man, when that came out, it was bigger than life. Graphics-wise it looks like nothing compared to the second trilogy, but it was kick-ass"
- 2.Star Wars I: A Phantom Menace "to reboot the whole thing and still make a good movie with new characters is hard and I really enjoyed it"
- 3.Star Wars V: The Empire Strikes Back "to follow up the biggest movie ever and still make it good is hard. It's like Boston II- no one though it could be as good but it was. I guess I'd say that about Led Zeppelin II as well"
- 4.Star Wars VI: The Return of the Jedi "It tied the series up really well and was just awesome"
- 5.Star Wars II: Attack of the Clones, he didn't say anything about it
- 6.Star Wars III: (he's been angry about this since it came out) "I just feel like they jumped around with all the storylines and stole the fluidity from it. Plus they made Anakin flip to the dark side so quickly, and all of the sudden he was just evil."