MOVIES I’LL ALWAYS WATCH IF THEY’RE ON TV
I love movies. All of em....the good, the bad and the ugly 😉
- •Clueless. Loved it when I was 10, understood about half of it when I was 15 and the rest at 20 lol
- •White Chicks. Come on, that dance off?! Everything.
- •The Room. Not that it's ever on TV in its unedited glory, but any chance to watch it or introduce someone new to it, I will immediately. "You are tearing me apart, Lisa!!!!"
- •The Notebook. Two words. Ryan. Gosling.
- •Mrs.Doubtfire. One of my favorites. Everything about this film was wonderful- RIP RW.
- •Goodfellas. Badass film but awkwardly funnt when the curse words are replaced with TV friendly cusses.
- •Juno. The 16 and pregnant OG.
- •Sleepless in Seattle. Love exists! Little kids are the best matchmakers! And mobile phones were giant!
- •Happy Gilmore. Single handedly made golf awesome! Before Tiger Woods sullied it with his multiple....putting partners.
- •50 First Dates. I love Adam Sandler and Drew Barrymore together and the ukulele version of Somewhere Over The Rainbow.
- •Breakfast at Tiffany's. That last scene with Cat makes me sob every time.