EXCERCISE I SHOULD DO, BUT PROBABLY WON'T GET AROUND TO DOING
I love exercise, I just can't seem to remember that when I actually need to get up and do it. Here are a few that I love to hate.
- •RunningI really love doing it, and the Nike app is really fun to track runs and follow friends, but it requires perfect, dry temperature and a great playlist. Clearly won't be running today.
- •Push-upsI can make myself feel powerful as I pump through 12 push-ups on my knees. And that's ok- 'cause I'm a girl.
- •Jumping jacksGreat full-body cardio move. If you've never had kids.... Ladies, you know what I'm talking about.....
- •SkippingSee jumping jacks.
- •Sit-upsBasic sit ups are ok. Start adding leg movement, rotations and additional weights, there's a whole new list to compile of issues I have with that.
- •SupermansSo misleading. How to name an exercise that sounds childish, looks childish and yet is so freaking painful??
- •PlankSee supermans. Include bicycles.