REASONS I WEAR A FITBIT CHARGE HR AND AN APPLE WATCH
It's been months. But I won't stop.
- •Fitbit gives me better stats.My steps are higher, my heart rate is in a more reasonable range, Fitbit makes me look good.
- •Apple shows me my text messages and lets me respondFitbit shows me who's calling, but I have to go to my phone to answer. I can ignore calls (or answer them, but that's weird) from my wrist with Apple.
- •Fitbit cheers my goal accomplishmentI can set it real low, choose the most likely to succeed and get a good pat on the back. Apple haptics me to stand up. And tells me how badly I'm behind in all my goals.
- •Apple gives me motion jellyfish.Fitbit does not. At all.
- •No one has an apple watchWhich makes me feel special.
- •People with fitbits uniteChallenges rock and suck. They make life fun. If someone sees a Fitbit on you, they will approach you. It's a secret club.
- •Fitbit monitors my sleepFor some odd reason, this is important. Apple sleeps in the charger every night.
- •Fitbit and Apple won't track each other's stats.If I take one off, there will be a hole in my data existence. Unacceptable.