WHAT I DID TODAY OR 12+ HOURS OF TV
- •Used more Kleenex today than I did all last yearI feel very pitiful
- •Watched IZombieNo judgement! I love this show, so surprisingly good.
- •Watched LuciferStill just ok, but it's Gary from Miranda and he deserves all the chances in the world.
- •Watched The Bank JobJASON STATHAM. But it was set in the 70's and based on a true story which are not my faves. I prefer Statham to be doing some crazy fighting stunts sans shirt..
- •Professional phone callAnd got a job interview!
- •Watched New GirlHalf a season of New Girl to be very precise. This was in job victory. And the partially true story of bank robbers really brought me down.
- •At some point I took the dog on a rainy walk and we got attacked by a chihuahua.