NRHA PATTERN 10
what about it
- 1.Run past center maker and do a sliding stop. Back up to the center of the arena. HESITATE please!
- 2.Complete 4 spins to the right. HESITATE.
- 3.Complete 4 and 1/4 spins to the left.
- 4.Right lead: 3 circles: 2 fast large, 1 slow small- change leads at the center of the arena AND THEN...
- 5.Left lead: 3 circles : 1 Small slow, 2 large fast - change leads at the center of the arena.
- 6.Large right circle - run down to the right side of the arena - past center marker make a left rollback - NO HESITATION ( get out of that roolback quick)
- 7.Run down left side to the arena - past center marker - right rollback at least 20 feet from the fence - NO HESITATION.
- 8.Run down right side of the arena - past the center marker do a sliding stop. Don't move to demonstrate completion of the pattern. Pet your horse. Feel the pride. Good job cowboy .. pretty soon cowgirls will be in that TOP 10 riders list