JUST A SMATTERING OF REFERENCE QUESTIONS I'VE RECEIVED
You can ask ANYTHING at the public library desk.
- •Prove that there is not a ghost in this picture.
- •I'm looking for books on post-menopausal pregnancy. Because I can hear a baby crying when I look down my throat.
- •The U.S. Treasury sent me an email to tell me I had a small fortune due to me but they need $500 first. Can you help?OMG yes. Never trust a U.S. Treasury email from a yahoo.com address. Never trust a watermark that says LEGITMATE.
- •Do you have Fifty Shades of Grey?
- •Which picture do you like better for my match.com profile?
- •Why are you so pale?
- •Did you know that I sound just like Elvis?Yes, you've mentioned (though I sincerely enjoy being serenaded bi-weekly over the phone).
- •I had to let go of my secretary because of the recession so I'm going to need you to make a power point presentation for me.No.
- •Have you heard of a book called Fifty Shades of Grey?
- •Can you tell me if the man from this news article was really an alien?
- •Will you look at this CD with picture of my medical X-ray on it?No.
- •Ok, but can you help me find a job?Yes!
- •Is this the ADULT section (pervy chuckle)?
- •How's your cat?Barb is just as fat as ever. Thanks for asking!
- •There's this book. I don't know if you have it.It's Fifty Shades of Grey.