Horrible/Stupid Things I've Heard Kids Say At School
I've worked as the manager of an after school program for 4 years, and I am currently a substitute teacher. The things I hear come out of kid's mouths scare the crap out of me sometimes.
- •"Jason's trying to be gay with me!"1st Grader.
- •"Do it have color?"2nd Grader while playing 20 Questions.
- •"When Donald Trump becomes President he's gonna send your family back to Mexico and I won't have to see you anymore."3rd Grader to a classmate.
- •"I can't share my water bottle with you 'cause I have herpes."1st Grader to a classmate.
- •"Aren't we supposed to get under our desks?"A 6th Grader in reference to an upcoming fire drill...FIRE DRILL!
- •"Unicorns are extinct, stupid!"A 1st Grader yelling at a classmate.
- •"There's a fly on me."A 1st Grader after I asked the class what time it was. He even raised his hand. 😞 But even that didn't prepare me for what was to follow...
- •"14 o'clock?"2nd Grader in response to the "What time is it?" question after the fly flew away.
- •"IT'S 4:30! FOR THE LOVE OF GOD! THE LITTLE HAND IS ON THE FOUR AND THE BIG HAND IS ON THE SIX! IT'S 4:30, NOT 14 O'CLOCK! AND NO ONE CARES ABOUT A STUPID FLY!"2nd Grader who had enough of the ridiculousness these after school kids had to offer. He became one of my favorites after this.
- •"Do we have to write in complete sentences?"6th Grader after being assigned an essay. 😒 I fear for the future, so much.
- •"Fuck."Every grade at a little school in Tracy, CA.