THINGS THAT SCARRED ME FOR LIFE AS A CHILD
Inspired by @dustinboone
- •When my parents shouted my name from far away. With my crazy imagination as a child i would always assume the worst like then shouting for me while a murderer might have them at gun point.
- •Ancient Aliens tv series.
- •That one time i heard my name be called through the radio.....when it was off... and unplugged.
- •Shaddy Slim (Halloween prop) though it looks goofy now.
- •Green light bulbs in peoples drive ways.
- •Blades face from Puppet Master (still gives me chills)
- •Backwards head lady from the Fatal Frame game seires
- •Pumpkin head.
- •That everytime we dropped someone at the entrance of a store and drove to find a parking spot, we were abandoning them forever.
- •The Rapist from Gravedancers. (was scared even trying to look him up)