Already on li.st? Open in app.
- •I have an exam tomorrow and I didn't study during the whole weekend
- •I have some homework stuff pending too
- •I completely blew off my friend's going-away party and I feel super guilty and if I don't see him before he leaves I'll feel terribleI'm not a horrible person. I just make bad decisions a lot of the time
He once locked our dog outside of the house and it was raining. Ever since then I always get a little worried of him locking everything up correctly.
- •3-something amWake up. Hear weird noises in the house. Is someone taking a shower? But isn't it like 3am? Who is it? And worry a little.
- •3:45-ish? amHear loud stomping. Lights get turned on. More loud stomping. Hear a faint sound of a podcast... Oh, it's definitely him, but isn't this like a weird hour to do that? He does go to sleep pretty late sometimes but...?
- •4:00 amSneak out of my room to find out. Should I be loud so he doesn't get scared or do it quietly so that he doesn't notice? I go for the quiet option.
The reason why I lost my mind. Song by Song
- •First scene: 😱I was very excited
- •Summer Nights: 😱😱Looked really good. Also the song contains my favourite dance moves of the show.
- •Greased Lightning: 😱😱💀Do I really need to say something? 😍
There are a lot of things that bother me in life. These are just a few of them. -ps. I will update this list every once in a while
- •People chewing gumI don't think anything bothers me more than this. I find it gross and just terrible in all accounts. If you are one of those persons who chews all loudly and opening your mouth more than necessary: why?!
- •People with dirty cars (the inside)Yes, I judge you by how clean your car is. I understand it's really convenient to carry some stuff around in your car to make your life a little easier. But if you have dirty gym socks around and month-old trash, that's just being dirty and lazy.
- •People who leave their trash in the tableI won't pick it up for you