My Biggest Pet Peeves
There are a lot of things that bother me in life. These are just a few of them. -ps. I will update this list every once in a while
- •People chewing gumI don't think anything bothers me more than this. I find it gross and just terrible in all accounts. If you are one of those persons who chews all loudly and opening your mouth more than necessary: why?!
- •People with dirty cars (the inside)Yes, I judge you by how clean your car is. I understand it's really convenient to carry some stuff around in your car to make your life a little easier. But if you have dirty gym socks around and month-old trash, that's just being dirty and lazy.
- •People who leave their trash in the tableI won't pick it up for you
- •When people with tiny cars (like Smarts) park them all the way to the front of the parking space"Omg, there's a really nice parking spot!". No there's not. You know you don't have to go all the way to the front right? 🖕🏼
- •When there's no cold milk in the fridgeHow hard is it to put a new one in?!