A Monday list for reasons I am happy to live in this world
- •BAT SPRINKLES!We live in a world that has bat shaped sprinkles. I ask you, does it really get any better than that?
- •The muppetsDo I really need to say more?
- •I can colour code my booksI mean a) it means books are affordable for the masses and b) the come in a wide variety of bindings
- •Tim BurtonLove that man's imagination
- •Everything bagels"Poppyseed bagel? sesame bagel? onion bagel?" you ask. I'll take the lot please, an EVERYTHING bagel
- •ATMs that play musicWhy is the necessary? I don't know, but I love that someone thought of it and that it exists
- •Boaty McBoatfaceGotta love that so many people got behind that as a name for a research vessel
- •That we live in a world where people of all shapes and sizes and genders and ethnicities and sexual preferences are valued equally....oh wait, made that one up. A person can strive though, right?