Top Five Lessons Learned from During Comps
I'm on the cusp of that transition between PhD student and PhD candidate, and here's some insight gained
- •Sure you may be reading a book a day, but read fun fiction too!
- •Evernote and Mendeley are your friends. I repeat Evernote and Mendeley are your friends.
- •Read outside as often as possible
- •There is no shame in taking to the drink to help you get through. A little whiskey at night = sleep
- •Have a big fun thing lined up to celebrate when you're done. Tattoo, party with friends, camping trip. Whatever floats your boat, but it will help you get through