Things I Learned @ Governor's Ball This Weekend
- •There's no governor.
- •It's not a ball.
- •And the music festival isn't even on Governor's Island.
- •Nobody lives on Randall's Island; but tons of people bring their kids to play sports there.
- •The festival look for young women: a high-waisted boyfriend-cut light-wash denim cut-off short w a black tank, a small nylon back pack and canvas sneakers. (Men have embraced overall floral pattern ... Thanks, Givenchy)
- •I actually like music festivals.
- •My new pop God is Samuel T Herring of Future Islands.
- •Anything is delicious doused in Sriracha and mayo.