Annoying Things Customers Say or Do
Any retail associate can be driven crazy by these
- •When there's no code or price, it must be free
- •Scream "HELLO?! DOES ANYBODY WORK HERE?!!"
- •When you're helping a customer and another customer asks if you're busy
- •"I'm never shopping here again!"
- •"Does my coupon work on anything?"
- •Return overly used products depending on return policy.
- •When a customer is standing in front of the item they were looking for and still asks where it is
- •When they don't get their way and say "Call credit, I'm closing my account"
- •"Would you like your receipt in a bag or hand it over to you?" "Yes."Suggested by @RedWritingHood