5 THINGS I HATE THAT MAKE ME SEEM MEAN
- 1.Talking on the phoneHate it to the point of being rude. As in, I just stop talking until you don't think I'm there. It's awful. And maybe actually mean.
- 2.Slow driversI really don't like driving, so once I'm doing it, I want it to be over as quickly as possible. Let me get to my destination so I can stop driving. GET OUT OF MY WAY.
- 3.People who are nervous around meI'm a very kind woman who is usually smiling and almost always offering hugs and a listening ear. Pick up on those cues. I have a deeper voice and I'm very strong, but those aren't big deals. I can only put so much work into making you more comfortable. Can you even get comfortable? Please let me know if my efforts are futile.
- 4.Build-A-BearI don't want to stuff cotton and a FAKE HEART into some muppet carcass.
- 5.CynicismPeople who are needlessly cynical in situations that should invite wonder and amazement can fuck right the fuck off and give into a little joy. Cynicism is not equal to intelligence. Stop being the dumbest dummy who ever dumbed and enjoy your life. There is so fucking little of it. That's just science.