PHOTOS FROM MY WEEK IN INDIANA
I lived the first 27 years of my life in Indiana, and I actually really love it there. My boyfriend (Kelly) and I went back for his sister's high school graduation and regressed into full Hoosiers. Photographic evidence below.
- •A photo of my Kel on a faux magazine cover about basketball. This was set up in our room at his parent's house. Also, he was 4"9 until he was 16.
- •Kel and I hid out in his parent's basement at night, drank his dad's beers, listened to Jim Croce records, played with his old electric guitar, and made out.
- •We went through his old books and found one to read out loud to each other. That was nice.
- •We recreated out first date by going four-wheeling in the mud.
- •On the way home from four-wheeling, we pulled over to pet these horses.
- •This cat was regularly in my bed (in my spot!) whenever I came back into the room during the day. When I asked her to leave, she gave me the cat-finger.
- •I just got a new phone number and received this mysterious text .
- •While the whole family was playing volleyball in the backyard, this hot air balloon randomly showed up. Very Indiana.
- •Despite neither of us having children, by being in the suburbs, Kel morphed into a total dad.
- •We went to a steakhouse where this man watched us eat the entire time. Very Indiana.
- •I hit a golf ball for the first time. And felt comfortable wearing shorts.
- •Found my kindergarten school photo.
- •Saw a guy reading this mess on the plane ride home. Unfortunately, very Indiana.