Already on li.st? Open in app.
This is incredibly difficult. I won't even make a dent. I'll try to keep it at ten- in no particular order. 💿🔈♥️ *The fact that so many of my favorite albums are not on this list makes me want to delete it. This is so hard 😫😖
- •Design of a Decade (Janet Jackson)I was thirteen when this album came out. I would play the tape in my Walkman back-to-back all day, everyday.
- •Reflection Eternal- Train of Thought (Talib Kweli and Hi-Tek)This album took my love of hip-hop and production to another level. I still bump it on repeat!
- •Nirvana UnpluggedSuch an incredible piece of work.
God bless the swiftness of the cold hearted Internet.
- •Tweet these nuts
- •Taco Bell, you had me at Dorito. #KillingMeSlowly
- •On a mission for a Dorito Taco. #SpanxTweetThere's a theme here 🌮🌮🌮
Inspired by @avanderlin88
- •I gleeked in the nuts- I'm cut offI have absolutely no recollection entering this note. 😩😂💦🌰
- •"Remember at Harvest fest. You were on acid and ecstasy." - Chelsea (Tara points to Tasha) "Yeah, you baked a baked potato for like, 8 hours"True story 😂😂😂
- •"I slid on the brides dress. That shit was slippery. Somebody, or maybe 3 people, had to help me up." "Grandpa- hand jive not hand job" "We're operating under a pretense that we're making sense right now."Most of my notes are quoting my best friend Tasha who is the most hilarious person I know.
Ugh 😩 So hard to choose 3. Can I just have my @HBO Go? 💁
- •The Wire
- •The Sopranos
- •Chappelle's Show
This is my very first list. I think I'm playing it safe with this one. I listen to a lot of podcasts, but I'm gonna start small with top 5. BRING BACK SERIAL!
- 1.Girl on Guy with Aisha TylerI am absolutely obsessed with this podcast! Aisha Tyler is an amazing conversationalist and every episode is glorious, even when I'm unfamiliar with the guest. Also, spending $9 to become a premium subscriber was more than worth it!
- 2.This American LifeObvi.
- 3.CriminalLittle 20 minute gems that only drop a couple times a month. I had to find more crime stories after Serial ended and stumbled on this awesome podcast.