This is my very first list. I think I'm playing it safe with this one. I listen to a lot of podcasts, but I'm gonna start small with top 5. BRING BACK SERIAL!
- 1.Girl on Guy with Aisha TylerI am absolutely obsessed with this podcast! Aisha Tyler is an amazing conversationalist and every episode is glorious, even when I'm unfamiliar with the guest. Also, spending $9 to become a premium subscriber was more than worth it!
- 2.This American LifeObvi.
- 3.CriminalLittle 20 minute gems that only drop a couple times a month. I had to find more crime stories after Serial ended and stumbled on this awesome podcast.
- 4.Stuff You Should KnowThey literally have an episode for anything you can imagine. Amongst the endless info I've learned since listening, one standout is, a man once had a successful cadaver penis transplant, but later gave it back because it was to creepy. Makes sense.
- 5.Monday Morning Podcast with Bill BurrThere's a lot of sports talk, so this podcast isn't for everyone. I think Bill Burr is hilarious. He reads listener questions at the end of each episode, and once he read my letter so I've been hooked ever since.