5 Dogs You’ll Likely Encounter at the AFF Office
The dog days are never over here at AFF, and we wouldn't have it any other way.
- •RemiRemi, a youngin’ of the group, can often be seen with his nose to the ground, sniffing for forgotten crumbs. Known as the unofficial vacuum cleaner of the office, this Beagle can appreciate a good treat and loves being chased!
- •TobyToby, a 6-year-old bassador, is a laid back guy who is always in the mood for a belly rub. As a basset Hound/Labrador mix, he may be a bit more "down-to-Earth" than some of his friends, but that doesn’t stop him from keeping up with the gang!
- •JasperHailing from Minnesota, This 6-year-old Lab mix is as energetic as he is friendly. When not tucked away lounging on the Screenplay Department’s couch, you may find him outside chasing chickens. He is always looking for love – just watch out for that tail!
- •GusThe baby of the bunch, Gus is a lover. As Roy’s best friend, he can be found wandering the office most days. Gus has an aptitude for learning new tricks and testing the patience of his older canine companions. Make sure you stop by the Conference Department with some treats so he can show you his skills!
- •RoyLast, but especially not least, Roy. As the official Canine Representative of the Austin Film Festival (and a life-long sufferer of FOMO), Roy can be found at the office on a daily basis. Roy will be the first to greet you as you walk through the door and if you find yourself in the kitchen, Roy will surely appear. With a permanent smile and golden eyes that put you in a “treat-giving trance”, Roy takes the prize of AFF Top Dog.
- •Bonus:An (adorably) rare shot of our executive dog lounge.
- •Bonus:Gus loves staying hydrated on a hot summer afternoon!