7 Reasons Why B.J. Should Come to AFF
(As if you need more than one.) In the words of Michael Scott, our balls are in your court, @bjnovak
- 1.He wrote a book with no pictures and made a room full of children laugh...If a picture is worth a thousand words, the man effectively divided by zero. We're a writers' festival. Writing don't get much better than that. (Ahem. Doesn't. Doesn't get much better.)
- 2.@paulfeig (recipient of this year's "Outstanding Contribution to Film" award(!)) will be there, and he directed over a dozen episodes of The Office. Plus he is on @list!
- 3.He was the voice of Baker Smurf in the 2011 film following the antics of the familiar blue characters— produced by Sony Pictures Animation, the studio that just so happens to be our Comedy Award Sponsor for the Screenplay Competition!
- 4.We can help put your "The questions every TV comedy writer asks when meeting another TV comedy writer" theory to the test.
- 5.Spending four days in Austin is worth the trip alone: all the best breakfast tacos; artistic homeless signs; people-watching on 6th; haunted areas of Austin; cocktails, cocktails, microbrews, and cocktails; et cetera....
- 6.It would take us one step closer to our dream of an Office reunion
- 7.@list is THE app for writers. It's a creative outlet, a creative community and a creative exercise all in one. Why wouldn't we want to hear more from the creative mind behind it?