THINGS I WISH I KNEW A YEAR AGO ABOUT MENTAL HEALTH
- •It's all going to be okay. You just need some perspective to shift how you perceive situations.
- •Self care is important. Whether it's Netflix or a book to escape into another world, or taking a walk, just do things for you.
- •Developing a support system makes all the difference. Your family, your friends, a therapist, your coworkers, even new faces--people matter.
- •Everyone you meet is going through something. Be kind. Be understanding. Be open.
- •Just breathe. I started #justbreatheproject to document things that make me appreciate all like has to offer. Follow it or contribute to add your voice.