PRIZES WHICH I ANTICIPATE BEING NOMINATED FOR
I was nominated for, but did not win, the Northern California Book Award. What prize, I wonder, would I win?
- •The North Side of Woolsey Street Prize for Fiction
- •Best Eleventh Novel by a Woman With Curly Red Hair (Dyed)
- •Three-Part Novel Set in Part (But Not Entirely) in Budapest Prize.
- •The Waldman Genius GrantNominee only. Prize won by Adelle Waldman
- •The Five Foot Fiction Prize for WomenBest novel by a five-foot tall woman with size five feet.
- •The Israel-Canada-U.S. Mid-Career Literary AwardBest novel by a mid-career novelist who was born in Israel to Canadian parents, who lived in Canada for a short while and then moved to the states.