THERAPIES I'VE TRIED TO CURE MY FROZEN SHOULDER
Out of the blue, my shoulder started hurting like hell. This is what I've tried in search of a remedy.
- •Swearing.To be fair, I do this a lot anyway.
- •Cortisone shotsI went to a doctor whose name I can remember but whom I refer to as "the tiny, gorgeous one," as in Receptionist: "Which doctor is your appointment with?" Me: "The tiny, gorgeous one." The shots didn't work. But he's very gorgeous.
- •Active Release TechniqueOtherwise known as a chiropractor brutalizes you as you scream in pain.
- •Trigger point therapy
- •Massage therapyAll very nice but doesn't do shit.
- •Neil Asher TechniqueMore chiropractic bullshit.
- •Alexander TechniqueGreat for basic stuff. Not this.
- •FeldenkreisOr however the fuck that's spelled.
- •Advil and other NSAIsNada
- •TramadolAmazing if you don't mind being flat on your ass, with tongue lolling.
- •CodeineBecause who needs to poop?
- •Acupuncture.This is actually sort of working.
- •Visceral manipulation.Ew
- •And finally, the only thing that's really helped, WEED.God bless the person who invented high CBD cannabis.