THINGS I HAVE ACQUIRED SINCE BECOMING OBSESSED WITH THE COLOR BLUE-GREY.
I hadn't even realized I liked the color.
- •This throw was the gateway drug. It's very soft and wrapping up in it cured my ills.
- •Then we decided we needed a new rug for the living room. Because I have four children and a hairy dig, we chose an off white background. And a blue circular thingy.
- •I don't even remember buying these shirts. And yet they are all some version of grey blue.
- •Who wears scarves? Not me. But I have some blue grey ones just in case.
- •A rug for the bedroom. What color? Guess.
- •It's hot. I'll wear my new tank top.
- •Or maybe this little Granimals number?
- •I went and painted my bathroom cabinets. Yeah. Blue/grey.
- •Need some hand lotion?
- •I fell in love with this little jar. Why? Because of its tassel I suppose.
- •I just bought this book. Which I owned already. And have read twice. So why did I buy it again? Guess.
- •I love blue grey! Immediately thought of one of my go-to nail polish shades: "Gray by Gray" from Sally Hansen.Suggested by @annahendrick
- •Boots. Impulse.