TODAY'S EMBARRASSING MOMENTS
- •Snored so loudly during acupuncture that woke myself up.
- •Set off car alarm in front of neighbor whom I've secretly hated because her car alarm always goes off.
- •Stuck my nose in strange man's crotch.To be fair, that was Mabel, not me, but I was holding the leash so I was embarrassed anyway.
- •Didn't notice striped socks sticking out of boots until far too late in the day.I'm terrified of turning into one of Berkeley's "quirky" dressers.
- •Referred to self as "Wing mom" when introducing son to Sophie Turner.This was yesterday but it's so gross the shame lasted through today.