REASONS I LOVE HANGING OUT BY MYSELF
Moving to a country where you don't know anyone and can barely speak the language sure gives you time to think.
- •Can take as long or as short as I want in museumsNone of that awkward waiting around for someone to examine every Mesopotamian glass bead in the louvre
- •Can take any interesting detour I want
- •Can space out and look out the window on public transportation without feeling like I'm neglecting the other person
- •Podcasts!Nothing like some sweet sweet Ira Glass on a rainy train ride
- •Reading books alone in cafesNot really a group activity. Hmu if you'd be into that though...
- •Can spend the whole day inside watching Netflix and not having to justify it to anyone