Already on li.st? Open in app.
- •A new backpackThe large hole at the bottom of my current one lead to some wacky sitcom-level mishaps this past year
- •My reference book on mythology
- •My dignityNo clue when the last time I had it was, but i figure it's about time I got it back
My friends and I have recently begun an annual tradition of extremely themed dinner parties.
- •70'sDONE AND COMPLETE AND FANTASTIC
- •Murder Mystery
- •Ice cream truck driverI wish to bring joy to the children
- •Circus performerProbs juggler, plate spinner, or clown
- •ClownThis is a whole separate one. I've spent much time looking into clowning schools
- •Queue up all of like Beethoven's or Mozart's work and listen to everything
- •Train my ears to recognize different instruments in an orchestraFOR EXTRA PARTY TRICK VALUE: recognize violin vs viola
- •See all of Shakespeare's plays performed
I gave up with the grammar and capitalization about 1/4 through that title. Also, please know that I am not a dancer. This is not for profession but rather, necessity.
- •Anything GoesAnything Goes
- •Cruisin' For A Bruisin'Teen Beach Movie
- •Fit As A FiddleSingin' in the Rain
- •The FloristEvery day they give me a single flower in exchange for a small plate of cookies, which I bake in bunches every Sunday night for the neighborhood
- •The Palm Reader/Crystal Shop OwnerWhen they first wanted to try practicing hypnotism I offered myself as a test subject for a month and in return I now receive free weekly tarot and palm readings
- •The BakersI am their go-to cake and cookie tester. Win-win situation
Finished or in the process
- •The Secret History- college students get scary and disturbing in a pretentious wayIntense and dense and taking me forever- also wildly different than any other piece of media I consume
- •Runaways Vol. 1+2- teens with powers discover parents are evilLoving it and pumped for the show- much more my usual style
- •Articles and text about auctioneering