DELTA BOARDING ORDER: OFFICIAL
Please only board when your zone is called.
- •People needing special assistance down the jetwayCan you walk? Good, don't board here.
- •Families with children in car seats or strollersHow could this be more clear?
- •Zone PREM - Diamond Medallions and First/Business ClassBMD boards here. The PREM is for Perfect, Really, in Every Manner.
- •Zone SKY - Platinum and Gold MedallionsBoard through the Sky Priority lane. The SKY is for Still Killin' it, Y'all (Delta is based in Atlanta).
- •Zone 1 - Silver Medallions and Delta AmEx holdersIt's the last of the good zones, but sometimes the first of the bad. This is, contrary to popular belief, not actually the first zone to board.
- •Zone Beef - Medallions of Filet MignonLightly seared and served over a bed of wilted garlic spinach and roasted new potatoes.
- •Zone 2 - Normal people, back half of plane"Janet, we're in Zone 2, let's stand right near the gate as boarding begins." NO, STEVE. DO NOT MISLEAD JANET LIKE THAT.
- •Zone 3 - Normal people, front half of planeMostly consists of stressed out spouses yelling at one another because there's no more space in the overhead bins.
- •Zone 12 - Mostly serfsThere's no Zones 4-11 since the dark days, nobody knows why.
- •Zone 🌚 - Mostly smurfsLook for the moon emoji on your boarding card.
- •Zone Huff and Puff - Usually Steve and Janet when late"JANET, WE HAVE TO MAKE IT FROM C19 TO A76 IN SEVEN MINUTES. TAKE OFF YOUR DAMN HEELS AND RUN."
- •Zone X -???Never board in Zone X.