Mostly from the 90's and early 2000's; they'll either make you say "Awww" or "wtf", maybe mostly "wtf".
- •Jill's KitchenThis magnet has been on our fridges for as long as I can remember... a classic. One chunk of her hair fell out so I colored it in with a sharpie 👍🏽
- •Cute Little RabbityLook at it in its 90's glory!
- •Shrinky Dink DinaGuys Shrinky dinks were the shit! I remember making this for my mom when I was 10, it's been on the fridge for 14 years now 🤗
- •Picture FrameThis one is so old and never has had a picture in it, but has held up this little doodle from my 10th grade agenda. That Jilly she's a sentimental one ❤️
- •Scooby DooRuh Roh Raggy! My sister made this for my mom at summer camp 8 years ago.
- •FlashlightMy stepdad is obsessed with with flashlights, lanterns, headlamps you name it. So this is his contribution, haha. He would also like me to mention it's got LEDs.
- •???I think my cousin sent this to us from California, it has been on the fridge forever like the others.
- •Peppers or StrawberriesI'm not sure, again another 90's classic.
- •Can and Bottle OpenerAn oldie but a goodie, doesn't everyone have one of these?
- •Mom's MantraMy mother is a very stern woman with sharp German features and a look that says don't piss her off. But that stern mask melts away pretty easily with a laugh and smile.
- •ShellsYet again another 90's classic.
- •Johnson Space CenterI got this for my mom after a visit to NASA last summer.
- •DragonfliesMy mom LOVES dragonflies.