ADVICE GRANDMA GAVE ME WHEN I WAS YOUNG
*Disclaimer: I love my grandma to death
- •"Don't spike your hair up like that, it makes you look like a gang banger"
- •Granny: "What do you wanna be when you grow up?" Me: *Insert dream job* Granny: "Then you better drink your fish oil and prune juice!"
- •"If you can't say something nice, then just shut up"(But grandma...you just told me to shut up?)
- •"If you keep shmackin' your lips like that when you eat, you'll never find a pretty girl"
- •"If you're ever in a hurry just sweep the crumbs under the fridge, your mom will never know"*winks
- •*pours me red wine, hands me chocolate*My Mom Mom always believed in "setting the stage" for heavy conversations and let me tell you, it helps.Suggested by @LizDawson
- •"They just have to be breathing Kelly. No need to be picky"My grandma's advice on finding "the one."Suggested by @kelrie
- •"If you wear lipstick, you will have friends"My grandmother has never left the house without lipstick and attributes social success to it.Suggested by @kelrie
- •"It's just as easy to love a rich man as it is to love a poor one." Thanks, Mamoo! I love and miss you so much. ❤️Suggested by @TheSingingHon
- •Never gain too much weight while pregnant."The baby only weighs 8 pounds! The rest is all mom."Suggested by @AMR
- •Don't stand too close to open windows.You might fall out.Suggested by @cakecaroline