Things I Am Doing While Eating Dinner Alone in a Crowded Restaurant in Modesto
- •Make a list on the list app
- •Try to start a conversation with the waitress and find out she's still in high school
- •Try to decide if my breath is really garlicky after having a Cesar salad
- •Ease drop on the table next to me, only to realize they are speaking Spanish.
- •Try imagining the story between the couple at the bar. He keeps repeating, "I had no idea you were going to be there."
- •Try to decipher the waitresses real feelings about the food she just delivered to me. She acted like someone died. Could just be her delivery but now I'm afraid to try it. Is ordering tofu in Modesto a bad idea?