12 Good Memories From 2016
What a great, positive idea and LR @solena - thank you for sending it my way!! In no particular order:
- 1.Visiting San Francisco and going to a Giants game (Live*-Listing The Giants Game ⚾️), then having my wife meet me and driving down the Pacific Coast Highway in a convertible and seeing the sun set over the Pacific.
- 2.Skiing in Vail ⛷
- 3.Having our oldest son be old enough to do things with us that we enjoy.
- 4.Learning to pull wake surfers and wake surf myself 🏄🏽
- 5.When our delayed son started speakingAnd when he quickly adapted and then started flourishing in pre-K.
- 6.So many great summer days on the water. ☀️
- 7.When this guy went skiing with us Saturday and pretty much mastered the bunny hill his first hour on skis.
- 8.Getting back in to some semblance of physical shape.Lost 18 lbs at the start of the year, have kept it off; finished first round of the 21-day fix this month, planning to do it at least 2 more times before March and hopefully hit my goal weight. BP and all other blood-related measurables are trending down and are out of the "Warning!" ranges.
- 9.Seeing our littlest one conquer language and other hurdles kids 2 years older are still working on.
- 10.Seeing the Tripocalypse™ pass their ISR swim class.It was 5 weeks of 5 days-a-week hell, but they can swim. ISR = Infant Swim Rescue and teaches them how to float and swim underwater and survive falling into water. They did 10 minutes a day for 5 weeks, and even had to pass with full summer and winter clothes on (those were fun laundry days).
- 11.Watching the Tripocalypse™ go to preschool the first day.Bittersweet but getting closer to an occasional empty house 🙏🏼
- 12.Seeing so many sunrises and being able to share them.🌅 #DayLi.sters
- 13.BonusSeeing the Cubs win the World Series - so excited for my wife, FIL, friends, and Cub fans.